Monday, October 13, 2008

Pourquoi.

Totally the wrong time. Not only am I hooked onto Gossip Girl Season 2, now Trixie has me downloading another series.

Privileged.
Twenty-three-year-old Megan Smith (Joanna García) (Reba) has a Yale education, a relentlessly positive attitude, and a plan to conquer the world of journalism, despite the fact that she is slaving away at a tabloid rag. Megan's plan is thrown off course when, in one whirlwind day, she gets fired, meets cosmetics mogul Laurel Limoges (Anne Archer, Ghost Whisperer), and becomes the live-in tutor for Laurel’s twin teen granddaughters in the heady Palm Beach, Florida, world of wealth and power. The girls, Rose (Lucy Hale, Bionic Woman) and Sage (Ashley Newbrough, The Best Years), are beautiful, rebellious, and less-than-thrilled with their new tutor, but Megan is determined to win them over as she enjoys the perks of her new job.


Not bad as far as I've seen. Watched episodes 1 and 2.
So now in addition to GG, I'll be downloading a new episode of Privileged every week.
When there is less than a month to SPM.



On a totally different topic, here are a few things I wish I could buy.

Mirror of Erised from Harry Potter. $69. *Wonder what I would see.*

Wedges from Pucci. $699. *If these were available in Malaysia I'd totally get it!*



Dress from Versace. Price not available.
*I love the dresses at 1.54 and 2.25. Love the heart zipper thing.*


0 notes dropped: