Sunday, October 19, 2008

just one chance.

For as long as I can remember I've always had to sacrifice something for all my classes. Especially my ballet class. Countless times I've had to say no to parties, dinners and shows just because I'd rather go for ballet. Well, the day has come that I'm going to sacrifice ballet for something else.

I mean, the only reason I still take ballet is because I like it. Not because I'm good at it. In fact, I'm VERY bad at it. I'm suppose to take the Grade 8 exam next year, but at the rate I'm going I think the chances of it happening is zero. So I figured, if I don't take the exam next year and postphone it a year later, I'll have more time on my hands. And I'll be able to make it for the workshops on Tuesday nights.

What workshop am I talking about?

Well, next year my church is combining the second traditional service and the praise & worship service to form the contemporary worship service. And I've been asked to be a worship enabler for the service as a keyboardist. The thing is that they're having a sort of training workshop thing every Tuesday at 8.15p.m. And my ballet only ends at 8.45p.m. So I must make a choice. I guess the choice wasn't very difficult to make but I do wish there was another way around it.

Guess I've picked
this.

over this.

And here,


Intro video to the contemporary worship service.






How am I going to tell Ms. Leong(my ballet teacher) this.

0 notes dropped: