Friday, October 24, 2008

rubbing the whiteboard.

Last day of secondary school.

How do I feel?

Well, it hasn't quite hit me that I'll never have a class in Sri KDU again so I can't say I'm sad. I'm sure it'll sink in eventually but for now can't say it has affected me much.

Who knew 5 years could pass by so fast. It may sound like a long time but it really isn't.

So much has changed in 5 years. Whether I've changed for better or for worse depends on when you to me. Sometimes I think I'm a better person. Sometimes I think I'm not. Being in KDU has changed me quite a bit. If you told me 5 years ago that I would one day love cheerleading and want to join school performances. I would probably tell you that you're dreaming. I am way more outgoing than I ever thought I would be.

Okay, this is going to be a short post as not really in the mood to reminisce.

BUT,

Be prepared for major reminiscing after SPM.
One post for every year of my secondary school life. Haha.

0 notes dropped: