Sunday, October 12, 2008

bona fide lover.

Like since the beginning of the year, I've been waiting for one particular phone to come out.

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1. I even told my mum about it and she said I could get it when it comes out as long as it isn't too pricey. According the to SE website, the phone is due out in September. It is now October and still it's not out in Malaysia. But it is out in Sweden already, just recently.

And the sad thing is I won't be able to get it.

Cause the price is *drum rolls*

476 pounds.

Multiply that by the exchange rate of 6.2, the price in Malaysian Ringgit is RM2951.20.

I did read somewhere that it'd be out on 25th October 2008 in Malaysia.
If I wait a few months for the price to come down, I might get it!!! I think as long as it drops to RM2,000 I hope.


XPERIA X1. I await.

*CLICK HERE* for a link to unboxing pictures of the X1.

0 notes dropped: