Saturday, October 25, 2008

nobody believes me.

Just got back from dinner at this little Indian restaurant. The food there was good.

Usually the only place I eat Indian food is at Saffron, this restaurant at Sri Hartamas where there have this fluffy naan like thing called bhatura. So apparently my dad took his friend there for lunch one day and the friend said that he knew of another restaurant that had better food.

Went there to try it today. And the food is way BETTER than Saffron's. The restaurant is called Jassala and it's at Brickfields. You bascially have to park at KL Sentral and cross the road to get to the restaurant. I felt so fair there seeing as we were the only Chinese people in the place. Like everytime people walked into the restaurant, they would give us this look. The 'Why are there Chinese people here?' look.

Anyway, I'd totally recommend the restaurant if you like Indian food. I loved their mutton curry and this chicken kebab thing.

0 notes dropped: