Wednesday, October 15, 2008

if I could only.

Trials are now over!!!

Well, not officially. Still have EST paper 2 tomorrow.

Going out to watch movies. Wow, it's been like so freaking long since I've watched a movie in a cinema.

And I've just finished watching the new episode of Gossip Girl!!! So glad that Blair and Serena have made up. I felt so sad for Blair since the beginning of the season. It was like season 2 is pick on Blair season.

On another note, I've realized that 90% of the time me and my family can't walk out of a bookshop without buying something. It's like the books are yelling 'Buy me! Buy me!'. Hence why we have so many books at home. One day I'me totally going to sit down and wrap all the books so that 10 years down the road I can still read my favourite books which should be in perfect condition.

Anyone want to recommend books to me?

Books that are similar to anything by Jeffrey Archer and Rohinton Mistry are very much welcome. Good chick lit also okay. Psychological thrillers are good too if the ending is the unexpected super twisted kind.

0 notes dropped: