Wednesday, October 01, 2008

for such a long long time.

You know who I think are the smartest people in the world??

The JAPANESE!!

Why?

Because they invented hair straightening.

If you all don't already know, I hate letting my hair down because it's so freaking thick that it looks like a lion's mane. No, I'm not kidding. So around form 2 my mum took me to straighten my hair. And I loved it!! Was suppose to go do it again last year but I was just so super lazy.

Well, since I had a week off school and no ballet till Friday, me and weng yan went to get our hair done. And even though it looks a bit flat now, I LOVE my hair so much more!!!!

Before. Retarded hair.

After. Nice straight un-mane like hair.


On another note, I've been so productive this holidays. I've gotten so much studying done that I think this is the most I've ever studied in my life.


0 notes dropped: