Friday, October 03, 2008

when it's over.

Never see the questions before you arrange the names

If your name is here. You are TAGGED!

1. Jia Lik.
2. Trixie.
3. Amanda Ooi.
4. Mike.
5. Sher Wen.

Here comes the questions;
1. How did you meet 1? [jialik.]
Form 4 Mozart.

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your friendship with 1? [jialik.]
Hmm....8 considering I've only known her two years.

3. How long have you known 4? [mike.]
Since I started going to sunday school. Nursery I suppose.

4. How do you know 3? [amanda.]
4 Mozart.

5. Where's 5? [sherwen.]
Probably in her house.

6. A fact about 1? [jialik.]
Don't look at her when she sleeps!! You can still see her eye balls.

7. Who is 4 going out with? [mike.]
Sarah Chen.

8. What does 1 do for a living? [jialik.]
Freak people out with her eyes.

9. Would you live with 3? [amanda.]
Sure. As long as she doesn't bite me.

10.What do you like about 2? [trixie.]
Did I even say I liked her?

11.Do you miss 5? [sherwen.]
No reason to.

12.Would you make out with 4? [mike.]
Nope. So weird.

13.What's your opinion on number 2? [trixie.]
She needs to wear more bright colours. Like yellow.

14.What's your favourite memory with 5? [sherwen.]
All the memories playing with the Hartamas people at the park I suppose.

15.What will you do if 1 and 2 were going out? [trixie and jialik.]
Laugh till I cry. Jia would spend all her time poking trixie.

16. *Where is this question?*

17.Have you ever slept at 2's house? [trixie.]
Yup. A couple of times.

18.Do you hang out with 3 a lot? [amanda.]
Quite a bit I suppose.

19.Who have you known the longest?
Sherwen.

20.What will happen if number 1 and 5 have a relationship? [jialik and sherwen.]
END OF THE WORLD!!

21.How often do you talk to 1? [jialik.]
A lot.

22. *The case of the missing question.*

23.Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend? [amanda.]
Yeah. My pet shih-tzu.

24.Would you go on a date with 5? [sherwen.]
Me no swing that way.

25.Do you dream about 2? [trixie.]
No. I don't dream a lot.

26.What did 4 did to you that you can never forget? [mike.]
Nothing.

27.What have you done for/to 1 that the person never forgets? [jialik.]
Dunno. Ask her.

28.What's 3's hobby? [amanda.]
Looking at pink shiny things. Reading. And just recently rp-ing (but this is no more due to MM).


1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.

1. I'm in the science stream but I don't intend to pursue a science related career.
2. I have a rough idea of what my life SHOULD be like.
3. I've written fanfiction.
4. I prefer salty/sour food.
5. I still play childish games such as Maplestory, Battleon and Runescape when I'm bored.
6. I hope to one day open my own publishing house.
7. I love to watch Gossip Girl and House.
8. I like to keep my clothes colour coordinated.

(Not tagging anyone. But do it if you're free.)

0 notes dropped: