Friday, October 17, 2008

don't look back.

Just a brief post seeing as it's quite late and I still want to finish reading my fanfiction.

Went to Curve after tuition today to watch Eagle Eye. The movie was quite good. There was enough non-action moments to balance the action scenes. And YAP TRIXIE SHOULD HAVE COME!!! Who else is going to laugh with me when a guy gets injured by having power cables fall on him in the movie. Yes. My sense of humour is strange at times. Nikki said I laughed so much during the movie when it was totally inappropriate. Had lunch after that at Secret Recipe. Watched the others bowl for a while before my mum picked me.

And, I hate it when it rains sometimes. The roads get so jammed and it took so freaking long to get back home eventhough Curve is like 10 minutes away from my house.

Supposed to go for ballet but my mum had the TRA Annual Dinner and Sher Wen's parents are in Kedah. So no transport. Ended up following my mum for the dinner. Food definitely not what I expected seeing as it came from the Cuisine Studio and the food there is quite nice. The Tiramisu was VERY NICE though. And since the dinner had some dancy-dancy theme. At the end during dessert, lots of people went up to the dance floor to dance. It was quite a sight I tell. you. A bunch of adults who are older than my parents dancing to songs from their time.
Quite funny.

Okay, that's about it. Back to fanfiction!!! Do let me know if you have any good ones to recommend.

0 notes dropped: