Wednesday, October 22, 2008

everything you gave back.

I could stand outside Your gates
And never enter in
I could let this moment pass
And go my way again
I could just keep silent
And hold from You my praise
Or I could give my heart away

I choose to worship
I choose to love You
To reach out and touch Your heart
I want to know You
Here in this moment
O I choose to worship You














Yesterday at the worship enablers workshop this was the first song to play during worship. And later on the way back my mum was telling me about how at home fellowship the pastor was saying how sometimes obedience to God requires sacrifices.

I really felt that God was trying to tell me that I made the right choice.

But now I have to work on my fill ins!!!!! More stressful than piano class I swear. At least then all I have to do is practice and follow the notes. Now I have to improvise my way through.

On school,

For English form 5 literature, we do a novel titled 'The Pearl' by John Steinbeck.

In the novel, there is a town called La Paz. And so during trials we had to write a bit about the setting of the novel so obviously we had to talk about La Paz.

Guess what the wonderful ex-HEAD PREFECT wrote instead?

La Push.



HAHA. Twilight fans should know what I'm talking about. Talk about having nothing but Twilight on your mind Jia Lik.

0 notes dropped: