Thursday, October 16, 2008

stop that now.

After EST today, waited around school till Jia's mum came to pick us up to go to 1U.

Went there and bought movie tickets for 'The House Bunny' and 'Mamma Mia'. Went for lunch at the Chocolate Lounge after that. I had this drink that was nice but for people who cannot tahan spicy shouldn't try it. It's called Lady In Red which is basically hot chocolate with red chilli pepper on top. Quite nice. Love the chocolate taste and the feeling of the chilli burning down my throat.

'The House Bunny' was really funny. But the weird thing is, I think in the cinema, only Jia Lik, Trixie and I laughed so much. It's like everytime there was a funny moment we laughed first and the loudest. Everyone else just sat there. Quite weird considering it's a comedy movie.

Spent the next 2 hours trying on stuff at Topshop and Zara. Trixie made me try this green dress. And the first time all three of us saw it, we immediatly thought of Gossip Girl. You know the episode where Serena was in Elaenor's fashion show and she wore Jenny's green dress? Yeah, we all thought the dress reminded us of that.

The dress on the far left.

Okay, now that I look at it, the dress doesn't look anything like Serena's.
*Being a girl, I'm totally allowed to take pictures of myself in the dressing room.*
Don't judge me.


So there were a few things I'm going to remember and get my mum to buy for me next time. Okay, so we were supposed to watch Mamma Mia at 4.40p.m., we even had the tickets already. Unfortunately, Jia's mum wanted her to go home at 4. So she did. I was going to get a ride home from her but seeing as she went home, I had no choice but to get my mum to pick me up around 5.15p.m. So poor Trixie watched Mamma Mia alone. SORRY TRIXIE!!!! If only my mother didn't have a dinner in town then I could have gone home later. I so can't wait to get my licence.

0 notes dropped: