Monday, November 24, 2008

wishful thinking.

Was talking about cartoons that we used to watch when we were younger.

We=Jia Lik, Amanda, Adelyne, Ian and Me

Some of my favourite ones.
AAAHH!! Real Monsters.


Little Lulu.

Hey! Arnold. (Hey! Football head!! Haha)

Mummies Alive.

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago?
(Didn't watch this one very much but I loved the computer games!!! My favourite villain when I was younger.)


And then there were the game shows on Nicklelodeon.

Figure it out.

Legends of the hidden temple. (My fav team were the Silver Snakes)
I remeber I was quite scared of the tree part where you put your hand in to look for something and if you're unlucky, a temple guard would be the tree and grab you. And there was the shrine of the silver monkey. Some teams were quite dumb and couldn't put the monkey back together.

Double dare.
Love the sundae part.


And then there were the cartoons I didn't like.

Ren & Stimpy, Catdog(where does their s*** go??), Rocko's modern life, Cow & Chicken(though I did like 'I Am Weasel'), Rugrats.

They just don't make cartoons like they used to.



P.S The teams for Legends of the hidden temple are Red Jaguars, Blue Barracudas, Green Monkeys, Orange Iguanas, Purple Parrots and Silver Snakes.
Just in case you couldn't remember.

0 notes dropped: