Monday, November 03, 2008

girls=m&m's.

I seriously feel like SPM is eons away. And I think everyone else is too.

Once Trial 2 was over, everyone ust had this great weight lifted off their shoulders. Looks like the weight is not coming back on anytime soon this week. But I bet by Monday a.k.a 'Night before SPM!!', I'll be panicking like crazy about all the things that I should but don't know.

And Taylor's has the subject combination I want. Yay!!!


Taylor's College Hartamas Campus.
A-Levels Subject Combination 2009 January Intake.
*Click for bigger view*


I'm quite looking forward to starting college. No more sciences!!!

Economics, Psychology, Eng. Lit and Maths. I wish I didn't have to take maths seeing as it's supposed to be just like Add. Maths.

Oh!!

Prom tickets are now on sale!! Please contact Trixie to book a ticket. From what I've heard, prom is happening and the planning is going well. The entertainment sounds fine so prom should be okay.

Sri KDU Senior Prom 2008.
One World Hotel.
9 December 2008.


Haha. Now I have an excuse to go shopping when I'm in Hong Kong!!

0 notes dropped: