Sunday, November 02, 2008

alpha beta gamma.

You know what is one question I'm VERY tired of hearing??

"So Weng Yee, got a boyfriend yet?"

I swear, I find that question very annoying.

It's like people think "Oh, Weng Yee's form 5 so it must mean that she either has or wants a boyfriend."

Even my parents constantly ask me something to that extent. And usually after I say that I do not have a boyfriend and no one is after me and I'm not after anyone, they go "Why not!?". Is it really so shocking to hear that I'm perfectly fine being single and not boy crazy? Shouldn't they be happy that I'm not going gaga over a boy?

Prom is also another thing. I think my parents find it strange that I'm going alone. Yes you read it right, I'm going to prom ALONE (if there even is a prom) and I'm perfectly fine with it.

And no, I'm not lesbian if that's what you were wondering (people have asked Weng Yan whether I am). I'm perfectly straight.

Okay, rant over. Back to studying. SPM!!! One week and one day left!!

0 notes dropped: