Wednesday, November 05, 2008

it's all understood.

Less than a week.

Yet all I can think about is what's going to happen after SPM.

Prom.

Trips.

People leaving.

College.

Does time really pass so fast?

It doesn't seem so long ago that I was done with being in a Chinese school and moving forward into a private school. Everything was such a big change. Not only did I shift into my new house that year, it was also the year I made a whole new batch of friends.

And in just 2 months time, I'll be at college making another new group friends.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to forget all you Galileo/Mozart people!!!

So you had better not forget me. Even though some of you are going to the other end of the world to freeze in a place where winter gets to -40 or to a place where it always seems to be gloomy and raining or even to mini-Malaysia. You should know the places I'm talking about by the sound of it.

0 notes dropped: