Saturday, November 08, 2008

baby just say yes.

Performance & Awards Night 2008.

For the first time in my secondary school life I got to sit down and watch the entire thing.

In the past years I'd perform so couldn't watch. And the one year I didn't perform(form 3), I was backstage with Min Yan helping out with the costumes.

So yeah, quite nice to be able to sit down and not worry about anything.

Prom the Musical. Performance of the night. It was very good. Despite being a complete rip off from HSM3(storyline wise) and practically every song being from Hairspray.
The cast did very well which is no surprise considering they're a talented bunch.

Wished I could have participated this year. The dances were SO nice!!! Like the contemporary dance during the song 'Tell Him' was so nice and I totally want to learn it. And the finale dance seemed so fun.

One year ago, I was at P&A collecting my PMR star award. So hopefully, one year later, I'll be able to attend P&A to collect my SPM star award?

Okay, must go study now so that I can get SPM star award next year!!

P.S Congrats to everyone who won something!!

0 notes dropped: