Friday, November 28, 2008

i can be the one.

I'm so freaking tired now. So excuse me if this post is bad.
But I wanna blog about today before I forget stuff.

So Jia Lik and Amanda stayed over last night as we were going to Bangsar today to go dress shopping. Mum dropped us off at Trixie's and her mum in turn dropped us at Bangsar. Had breakfast at Bodega and walked around Bangsar Village II as most of the boutiques don't open till 12. Didn't really find anything as most were too pricey and we wouldn't be able to buy anything without our mothers.

After Aleena met up with us we walked. A lot. To so many boutiques that I cannot remember them in order or even remember how many we walked into. And I tell you that after walking into so many it was difficult to find a prom worthy dress. In the end everyone got a dress save for Trixie. But she did get a dress at Plaza Damas when she went there with her mum. I swear, I've never tried on so many dresses in my life. I never really expected to buy a dress today seeing as I'm going to Hong Kong so was planning to get a dress there. But the dress that the rest asked me to try was pretty nice and cheap and long. Despite it being long, I didn't look like a midget. I do think I'll have to alter it cause I don't wanna wear really high heels. But I still think I'll go dress hunting in HK just in case I don't wanna wear the one I have.

Trixie has highlights now!!! Red ones. Looks nice on her.

Anyway, after that went with sisters and mum to 1U as Roxy had a 50% off ALL items from 5p.m. till 10p.m. For members only. There were so many people there. And the thing is that the line was really long at the cashier. So guess what? I had to stand there for an hour to pay for the stuff cause sisters had class so mum had to leave to send them. The thing is that I didn't even buy a single thing from there yet I had to waste an hour on my feet for the stuff that the others were getting. The sacrifices I make.....haha.

I was actually going to type a much longer post. But I'm so tired I'm going to sleep now.

0 notes dropped: