Thursday, December 25, 2008

can't give up.

Just got back from Ipoh.

It seems to me that I spend less and less time there every year for Christmas. I used to go back once school holidays started and only go back after Christamas. Then as years went on I'd go there a week before Christmas. But now, go on Christmas Eve and then come home on Christmas morning.

Every year my grandmother will set up the Christmas tree and I used to help her decorate it. But now she doesn't want to do it anymore cause obviously she's getting old. Then my uncle said that she'd stop putting up the Christmas tree when I get taller than it.

HAHA. I told him that she'd have to put it up forever then. Seeing as I don't think I'm going to grow much more.

Anyway,

for Mamma Mia. It was good but I thought the movie was better.

I mean, how can you beat the movie when they have Meryl Streep AND Pierce Brosnan in it??? But the guy who played Sky in the musical was better looking. Also, the guy who played Harry Bright looked VERY similar to Colin Firth who plays Harry in the movie.

Overall it was pretty good but the only thing that spoilt the night was that it was at Istana Budaya. Like seriously, the parking there is HORRIBLE!!!! We had to park so far and walk to the place. The place is supposed to be a cultural centre but they have horrible planning. Don't they ever think of the women who'd be all dressed up and in heels?? They don't even have a valet service. So if you're planning to go to Istana Budaya for a show and need to park, DO NOT wear heels.

0 notes dropped: