Tuesday, December 16, 2008

million times.

Went out again today.

With the Galileo people. Trixie, Pui Yi, Nabil, Jun Lin, Chien Wen, Malcolm, Jien Yoong and Richard.

Watched 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'. I quite liked the movie but it fell below expectations. It was way too short. Only 1.5 hours. And in no part of the movie did it show the earth 'staying still' so I don't get the title.

And basically the MORAL of the story is:


Save the earth!!!


Or the aliens will come and get you.



An incident happened that involved falling and blood dripping. But the said person doesn't want the story getting out so you'll just have to figure out who I'm refering to.

3 notes dropped:

gLeNn said...

recycle - reuse - reduce

save the earth..

That part I get

but "Or the aliens will come and get you."

hahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahhahahaha

There I said it... lol..

wengyee said...

watch the movie then you'll understand.

gLeNn said...

okay.. will do.. hehe..