Friday, December 12, 2008

did i call you?

Update on Twilight.

As most of you know, Catherine Hardwicke the director of Twilight will not be working on the New Moon. This is because she wants more time to plan the movie out so that it will be better for everyone. But the people at Summit want to release the movie as soon as possible so that they can make as much money as possible before the recession really kicks in. Okay, that may not be the case but it's more likely than anything.

The director for New Moon has been chosen already.

Chris Weitz. He's the director of the Golden Compass.

I hope he makes the movie better. Seeing as I didn't really enjoy that movie I don't really know what to expect for New Moon. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait till next year to see.

New Moon is scheduled to be released in either late 2009 or early 2010. *Some places say that New Moon will be released on November 20. But I don't know how trustable these sources are.*

On another note,

Taylor Lautner might not play Jacob Black anymore.

This is because the people at Summit think he looks too young to play a love interest opposite Kristen Stewart. Which is true considering Taylor is only a year younger than me. 16 with such a drool worthy body and they don't want him. How sad.

I don't really mind as I do agree he is too young. As long as the actor they pick is good looking enough with a hot body. If I have to sit through a 2 hour movie that has a lot of Jacob I might as well have some eye candy to look at.

3 notes dropped:

gLeNn said...

so where u get ur info? hehe... been awhile u get it so like fast.. hehe

wengyee said...

Online la.

IMDB and PerezHilton.

Haha.

gLeNn said...

hahha i noe online but specific mer.. hehe... and yes u hav answered me already..

and i not yet watch.. still dying to find out and see if it lived up to all the hype and good review many is giving it...

oh btw ..read a review on star today..they rate d show 1 out of 5 ..aikz.. hehe...