Monday, December 15, 2008

ice ice.

Yesterday was an interesting day.

Got my first iPod. Present from my aunty. 8GB Blue iPod Nano.

Drove for the first time.

And I didn't crash!!!

I almost did but my dad steered me away. And I've got to say, it scares the hell out of me. The not knowing how much to turn my steering wheel. I drove so slowly and everytime I braked it was akward. But after the 5th round I got better.

Went out today with the 'original crew' to quote Trixie. Haha. *It means Pui Yi, Melissa, Trixie, Hooi Shan and me* Andrew joined us for the movie though. We watched Bolt in 3D. The movie was not bad. Bolt was SO CUTE!!! I like Mittens too.

On another note,

Why did I agree to so many exams next year?? Now I have to do G7 theory and practice for G8 piano and G4 violin. (Yes I know my violin very low but it's my first exam!).

7 notes dropped:

gLeNn said...

aikz.. almost hit ar?

what did you almost hit? hehe..not an old lady right? hehe

wengyee said...

not an old lady la.

almost hit some plants and the curb.

gLeNn said...

hey plants living things too u noe...

well don be traumatized le... it happens..thats why ur dad is there... =)

be more alert next time.. hehe

jasontantenghuat said...

What car Weng Yee drives?

We should avoid it... Haha

wengyee said...

i was alert. but first time so mistakes are allowed okay.

and i don't have a car for you to avoid. practiced in my dad's slk. which is so freaking low.

gLeNn said...

avoiding slk shouldn't be that hard.. hehe...

they kinda rare.. hehe..

jasontantenghuat said...

Haha and big too... won't miss it...