Monday, December 22, 2008

the show.

Just when I thought I was done with BM I have to endure more of it.

Why??

Well, it's to get my licence.

I've finally registered at a driving school. Yew's Driving School. Recommended by Kimberly who got to know of it from Cedric. So yeah, going for the 5 hour Undang class thing on Sunday.

After that my dad dropped my off at Mid Valley for a 6M reunion. After 5 years of leaving Kuen Cheng we still have reunions. About 20 of us showed up with only 5 guys. Weird right? I mean, out of 40+ people at least 20 were guys but only 5 of them showed up for the reunion. It was fun. After all these years I'm going to see some of them next year cause we're going to the same college. Most of them haven't changed much physically wise.

Girls only.

I probaby should have taken more pictures. But lazy la.

Two teachers came! Chen lao shi and Huang lao shi. Standard 4/5 and 3 homeroom respectively. Chen lao shi even invited all of us to her house for CNY.

Nice to catch up with everyone. Hope this tradition continues on.

2 notes dropped:

gLeNn said...

looks like d guys chicken out.. or got bored of girls? how did tat happen? hehe

jasontantenghuat said...

The girls not "leng" enough
nyek nyek nyek