Saturday, December 13, 2008

on one hand.

While clearing out my cupboards I stumbled across a book. Not a storybook mind you but a notebook filled with information. And let me tell you that while I was re-reading it I laughed so much!! Won't tell you what's in it but I will tell you why there was such a book.

You see, the book has information about me when I was in Form 1. Trixie should know what it is. And Pui Yi too but she doesn't read this blog. And by information I mean likes, dislikes and favourites. For all this info was sort of 'collected' for the eyes of someone.

Let's go back to Form 1. Btw, I'm way over this so I'm fine with everyone knowing the choices I made in Form 1 and why I made them. Haha, sounds so serious.

Well, when I was in Form 1 there were two guys. Okay, I'm not going to tell you who but if you knew me then it should be pretty obvious who I'm talking about. So guy A and guy B liked me back then. The 'collected' info was for guy A. He talked to my friends and made them ask me questions bout myself which they then proceeded to record in said book. Obviously that meant that my friends were in support of guy A. Meanwhile guy B did nothing.

Blah, blah, blah more boring details bout how guy A attempts to talk to me online and through SMS. Yet again, guy B does nothing.

When the time came for me to choose I obviously chose guy A right? But you know what? I actually liked guy B. Yes I admit it. I liked guy B better but chose guy A just because I could talk to guy A and guy B was a chicken to quote from the book.

5 years down the road. I don't talk to guy A much anymore and guy B hasn't changed. Of course the only difference is that now all my friends support guy B. But I don't like him anymore.

I'll let you in on a little secret. If guy B had asked me, I would have said yes. *This refers to if he had asked me a question this year. *

And I'm only posting it now because everything is over. And noone is allowed to make any references to this incident anymore. I can go on to college in peace!!

Also, it's after prom already.

0 notes dropped: