Tuesday, December 30, 2008

leave it all behind.

I watch youtube a lot. I won't deny it.

Below are some of the top youtubers and my opinion of them.

Fred.
Generally I think he's really annoying. But some people love him. Can't stand the thing he does with his eyes where he looks completely retarded. Basically most people who watch his videos either love or hate him. No in between.

Nigahiga.
Their new videos are pretty good. Old ones not so. They do lots of parodies and stuff.

Smosh.
I think their new videos aren't really good. Could be due to the fact that they're busy with college. Old videos are quite good. Creative.

Kevjumba.
His rants are quite funny. His dad is funny too!! AND he's cute. Haha.

Happyslip.
This woman is MAJORLY talented. Her acting skills are seriously good. You should watch all her videos. I know I have.

Other youtube channels I watch

whatthebuck(His opinions on the latest gossip is amusing at times), sxephil(Not a big fan of him but sometimes he's funny), hooking up(It's a webseries that started out quite bad but got better as episodes went by. Season 2 starting in Jan I think), community channel(She's like the top Australian youtuber. Only watch if nothing better to do.), venetian princess(She's quite talented cause she does everything herself in her videos. Watch and you'll understand), davedays(Obsessed with Miley Cyrus!! But he sings pretty well) and finally JamesatWar(His parodies are good.)

Also as you all know I'm a major Dramione shipper so obviously I watch lots of fan made videos.

Some of the good ones

Arabella18. smokeyfizz. belxf. Sirrah78.

0 notes dropped: