Monday, December 29, 2008

from that ledge.

Wow, it feels like I've been out so much this past week.

Ian's farewell then Wui Yang's and finally Jia Lik's.

Can't believe that everyone's leaving in less then a week.

Jia Lik's farewell was pretty fun. Or rather pretty funny if you were there.

Time seriously passes way too fast. In 2 days time it'll be a new year already. And then Trixie and Jia are leaving. And not coming back for at least half a year.

College starts in exactly one weeks time. And you know what I'm most afraid of? That I've forgotten how to make friends. I mean yeah a lot of people I know are going to Taylor's Hartamas but how many of them will be taking the same subjects as me for A-Levels. Everyone's taking science subjects and there I am taking absolutely none eventhough I've been a science student for 2 years.

So yeah, what if I don't know how to make friends with those people in my class????

How???

0 notes dropped: