Friday, August 08, 2008

08.08.08

The first week of trials are over but this week was the easier week.

I'm totally not prepared to sit for my Add. Maths, Chem, Bio and Moral paper.

As for the 30 Hour Famine, we still have 31 cards to collect. A majority of it being teachers or the form 5's.

We have however, raised a little over RM25k so far which is quite good.

I was at Kayu yesterday with my mum and sisters and I made this observation. You see, we always sit at the same table which is near the payment counter and also the sink. And I realized that almost all the guys who wash their hands, spend like an entire minute looking at themselves in the mirror and doing their hair. The girls on the other hand, just wash their hands and walk away.

And you said girls were vain.

I guess it's just the modern times where guys care more about how they look than girls do. I mean, there's nothing wrong with wanting to look good but I swear guys these days take longer than girls to get ready.

0 notes dropped: