Friday, August 08, 2008

if all else were to perish.

Haha. Let me tell you something funny that happened to day. My brother right, only comes back from school around 6.40 cause he's in the afternoon session. Supposedly my mum usually sends me to ballet and siblings for music. But today, we had to do a detour back to my brother's school.

Reason why?

Around 7.00 my sister(Weng Mun) was like "Yan Hin!! Where's your bag?". So obviously you can guess what my brother did. He came home with the wrong school bag. Hahahahahahahaha. Damn funny I tell you. And the thing is, my mum didn't even realize EVENTHOUGH she carried the bag into the car for him. So we went back to the school to get my brother's bag and got the boy whose bag was taken by my brother left the dad's number for us to call. So in the end my mum got their address and managed to drop the bag off. I swear, my brother is one of the blurest people in the world.

Got to ballet quite late cause of that and the HORRIBLE jam(no idea why there even was a jam to begin with). Despite being like 15 minutes late, class had not started cause no one was there. Apparently everyone else was in the jam too. So in the end class today only had 4 people. Which is relatively small considering the usual class has 10 people.



Ooooh, and here's a video to watch. Parody of Miley Cyrus's 7 things I hate about you. It's quite funny.



7 things guys don't have to do.

0 notes dropped: