Monday, June 28, 2010

ratatat.

I'll admit I spend a lot of time in the fiction world.

But no matter how many times I read or watch these type of relationships, I never get bored.

What type of relationships you ask?

The kind where the girl and guy hate each other or at least dislike each other at first, but eventually they fall in love. And the reason they dislike each other at first is always either cause they're too similar and therefore their ambitions overlap (wanting the same position) or because the guy has too huge an ego (playboy) or the guy is so mysterious (girl needs to know everything).

My top 3 from manga/anime, books and shows.

Ayashi No Ceres: Aya and Toya. She the reincarnation of a celestial being, him the assassin hired to kill her.

Black Magicians' Trilogy: Sonea and Akkarin. Her a novice in the magic world, he the powerful high lord who practices the forbidden black magic.

Gossip Girl: Chuck and Blair. He the super bad boy and her the queen.

Fine, I'm gonna add a fourth just cause I love this pair so much in fanfiction.

Harry Potter: Draco and Hermione. Him the playboy and her the know-it-all.

Haha.

I just realised. Akkarin dies at the end of the story, Toya will die soon, Chuck seems to have died and Draco dies in quite a number of the fanfictions I read.

What tragic love stories I like =P.

0 notes dropped: