Saturday, June 19, 2010

enterprise.

Feels like I haven't blogged in ages.

Grad Ball went well =D. Not as smoothly as I had hoped it would but I would say that the hiccups we had were pretty minor. Organizing the whole thing has been quite an experience. A lot of stress seeing as time and money were not on our side. But in the end we all pulled through. Despite running around and killing my feet, I'd say I quite enjoyed myself on the night itself.

After that, Caroline, Marcia, Anthea, Pam and Kim came back to my house for our first ever sleepover!! =). Typically, we had barely any sleep. Haha. Just spent the night talking. Quite an enlightening talk session at that. Didn't do much the next day. Breakfast or rather brunch at O'Brien's in Curve followed by some time in Borders or walking around. Honestly we all were too tired to do anything else.

Now that all that is over.

I kinda have nothing to do till August.

Other than wanting to take ballroom lessons, anyone has any suggestions?

0 notes dropped: