Tuesday, June 15, 2010

inheritance.

My Singapore trip was so tiring.

All the walking made my feet hurt =(.

And the Great Singapore Sale is not a big deal. In fact, shopping here in Malaysia is a much better experience. The malls were way too packed for my liking.

The best part about my trip?

The visit to the Singapore Science Centre!! =D
It was so fun. I definitely recommend it to anyone who visits Singapore even if you're not really into science. Also went for the Pixar exhibition which was quite interesting. Mainly showing the history of Pixar and how all their movies were made. I think making an animated movie is so much more tiring than working with people.

Gah. Only two more days to Grad Ball and I feel like there's still so much to be done.
And the comments on the blog are annoying the hell out of me.

0 notes dropped: