Friday, May 08, 2009

start a company to make misery.

Eh, if anyone can download the song 'Sweet sweet sleep' by Ian Ball, please tell me!!!!

So looking for that song but can't seem to find it.

I've just finished watching October Road and I must say it's pretty good.(Thanks Sean for lending it to me! =D).

The storyline may not seem very ground breaking but the script is well written. In my opinion that is. The conversations that the cast has is both funny yet witty at times so that keeps me happy. AND, the soundtrack is nice. Downloaded a couple of nice songs.

However, I'm so disappointed that it was not renewed for a third season. Like there just left season two at such a cliffhanger. Even the 10 minute 'finale' that they filmed to sort of close the story was not satisfactory. I mean, how many issues can you really resolve in ten minutes of screen time?? Argh....I want another season.

And you know, my semester exam is in exacly one months time.

Ah well. Off to do some drawing! Haha. For lit class that is. Ms. Anne gave us homework to draw out the first scene from "A View From The Bridge: by Arthur Miller. Despite being in the arts stream I have absolutely NO artistic talent so it's going to be quite a bit of work to getting the set nicely drawn.

1 notes dropped:

tsuey said...

use torrent to d/load the ian ball song.. I have it... :) hehehe...

and october road is not coming out no more??? WHAT??? :( I didn't know.... *SIGH*.... thanks for letting me know now... LOL