Friday, May 22, 2009

lunch actually.

Yesterday during Moral Studies, Mr. William asked the class "What is love to you?"

At different stages people gave different answers. Like in primary love was more family. Then it changed when people got to secondary to something else. And finally now in college. 

And as I was thinking about it. My definition of love hasn't changed for a very very long time. In fact, you could say it hasn't change at all.

So what do I think is love?

Love is when you find that one person with whom you could spend all your time with and never get bored. That you'd never run out of topics to talk about. Or even if you did, and you sat there in silence, it would be a comfortable silence. That despite keeping silent, you somehow could still connect with him. 

But as many people have told me. It'd be close to impossible to find someone like that. But hey, I think it's better to have aim for the impossible instead of settling for less. 

0 notes dropped: