Saturday, January 10, 2009

something's wrong.

When I was younger I used to be an avid follower of Wah Loi Toi. For those who have Astro you should know that this channel shows a lot of Cantonese series. Every night without fail me and my mother and Weng Yan would watch the 9.30 show. But as time went on I got tired of it so around Std 6 I stopped watching TV series altogether.

Even now I dont really watch TV but I do watch some shows online.

Here are a few I recommend as a MUST WATCH.

A Taiwanese one.

Er Mo Zai Shen Bian(Devil Beside You)

This is hands down the best one I've ever watched and anyone who has watched this will tell you the same. While the story may seem a bit cliched(Bad boy and good girl), it is well worth the watch.

If you want, another good one is Why Why Love. Basically the same cast but different story. The main actor in both, Mike He is so good that apparently when he shoots a sad scene, everyone on set cries too.


Another one is one that most would be following.
Gossip Girl!!

This show is VERY addictive. In my opinion, the only reason many people still watch this is for Chair!!! That's Chuck and Blair to those who don't know. They seriously have the best chemistry and the story they have is just so sad and sweet. Definitely many aww worthy moments.


So yeah, you people out there must watch these two shows.

You don't know what you're missing out.

0 notes dropped: