Monday, January 05, 2009

laying flowers.

Okay, so I had my orientation today.

Got there like super early cause my dad drops me off before he goes to work.

Passed time till the thing started. So from 9 till 11.3o was filled with talks. Talks about how to use the computer and library and stuff. It dragged on way longer than necessary. I mean, I don't think it's that difficult to use the computers and stuff.

But it could just be due to the fact that I'm so used to it. The way their student and library websites are designed are SO similar to KDU. And you know how in KDU you can save unlimited stuff in the public drive? Well in Taylor's it's limited to 50MB.

Like seriously? 50 MB!? So little.

Oh well. After the break went to respective classes. I'm in HS3. We sort of combined with HS2 cause there are too few students. My class seems okay. Not too noisy not too quiet.

Will find out who my lecturers are tomorrow when class starts.

You know what's unfair? The SAM students have one extra day off! They start tomorrow whereas we A-Levels people started today.

P.S You have to pay for lockers over there. It's RM60 per semester. Which means RM10 per month.

4 notes dropped:

Anonymous said...

througout the post all i can think of is
"blood suckers"
"blood suckers"
and
"blood Suckers" hehe... gosh... hehe

wengyee said...

blood suckers????

why???????

Rooftop Kafe Enterprise said...

everything must pay..no matter how minor... all d big colls like tat... hehe

Rooftop Kafe Enterprise said...

oh btw its me... sorry wrong ID i sign in into.. hehe