Thursday, January 01, 2009

taking you.

New Year's Eve was spent in Curve.

Got there earlier to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua and then went for diner after that.

Hung around till 11 whereby a bunch of us went to the rooftop so that we could get a good view of the fireworks. One thing I hated about Curve is that they didn't ban the stupid foam spray. So obviously I got lots of it sprayed at me. It's so sticky and smells gross!!!

Anyway, after the fireworks we went to Burger King for food before heading back to Trixie's. Pui Yi, Melissa and me slept over. Except we didn't do any sleeping. Seeing as we reached back at 3-ish and after everyone showered it was around 4.30. And we were leaving for the airport at 6. We just spent the time talking.

Why were we going to the airport?

To send dumb dumb Trixie off. Stupid girl is leaving us to do her A-levels in UK.

So yeah, there were a bunch of us over at KLIA to see her and Aaron off.

And that's how my 2009 started. By saying goodbye.

Seeing as she reads this blog.

I"LL MISS YOU TRIXIE!!!

Now I don't have anyone with the same sense of humour to watch movies with.

0 notes dropped: