Saturday, January 24, 2009

in the middle

So after passing my undang test the next step would be to go for the 6 hour amali thing.

Which I did today. And I found more interesting than the 5 hour undang one.

3 hours spent in the classroom learning about parts of the car was pretty okay. But it got kinda boring after a time as it was basically the same thing over and over again as the guy wanted to make sure we knew the parts. And I think he has something against mechanics as he kept saying that mechanics were manipulating people who only cheat money out of us.

The next 3 hours was for the practical part. Basically we learned that we have to check certain things every week and how to change a tyre. And then the nerve wrecking part came. The driving!!!

There were 3 of us in the group. Lam, this other guy and me. I went last.

It went better than expected. Like my car only stalled once. And I can do the slope part. But not very good at stopping on the yellow line.

And who said guys were better drivers!?

The other guy in my group stalled 3-4 times whereas Lam stalled a MILLION times!! Okay not really, but it was more than 10 times. Hahahaha.

So I'm pretty pleased with myself. =D

Going back to Ipoh in a couple of hours time so no updates till I get back on Wednesday.

Until then,


GONG XI FA CAI!!
Hong Bao Na Lai?

1 notes dropped:

Walking Disaster said...

You guys suck!
Haha I never stalled!
But my record is I managed to stall my auto car before :P