Sunday, May 11, 2008

round of applause.

Feels like I haven't blogged in a long time when it's only been a week. Preparations for mid years are coming along. Or at least I'm more prepared then I was for my class tests. The worse thing about mid years are that I'm missing church camp!! My whole family is going while I'll be at home studying for chemistry, biology, moral and add maths. First time I've ever missed a camp. Oh well...not like I had much of a choice anyway.

For those who are good in English, go to this website. And if you can get past stage 3, please help me!! I'm totally stuck there.

On a different note,

Got my mummy some flowers and made her a card. She was quite surprised I must say seeing as she only saw it all after church and in the morning I acted like I didn't get her anything.

So I hope everyone out there did something special for their mum today. Cause as T. DeWitt Talmage once said Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
And if your mum sometimes complains like mine does that we are expensive children, remind her of this being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love ~ Mildred B Vermont

0 notes dropped: