Friday, May 23, 2008

funny coincidences.

Exams are now officially over!!!!

2 weeks of holidays. Bliss. And maybe a shopping trip to Singapore with mummy since she and dad felt bad that I couldn't go with friends.

Got to 1U at 10 as exams finished super early today. Bought tickets for Iron Man then went around looking for food to eat. Decided on Sushi Groove but it wasn't opened yet so we went to relive our childhood. In other words, PLAY with LEGO. While we may have gotten some weird looks from other people, it was fun. =D. After eating we went to watch the movie. Which by the way is super AWESOME!! Iron Man is a must watch. Movie ended around 2.

From then on till 6, it was all walk walk walk walk walk. Trixie went back at 3 though. Finally bought the last book of the Bridgerton series. And a couple of things have caught my eye that I want my mummy to buy for me when there's a sale. Got blisters on my feet though. Looks like my flip flops aren't meant for long time wear.

Holidays are meant for me to:

  • Sleep more.
  • Read manga/ fanfiction/watch anime.
  • Go out more.
  • Catch up on all my movies.
  • Study?

0 notes dropped: