Monday, May 12, 2008

blows your mind.

No!!!!!! I absolutely hate mid years. Not only did I screw up my BM paper, Marie Digby is coming down to Malaysia this week. In 1U. BUT, I can't go!!

She'll be at Gap at 8 o'clock on the 14th of May. Which is this Wednesday, which also happens to be the night before Physics. So sad la. It's like I'm giving up so many things just because I'm in my SPM year. I gave up church camp and a trip to Jakarta. Who knows how many other things I'll have to give up all for the sake of a bloody exam.

Straying from that topic, I really want to go to Singapore this holidays cause it's their sale. Unfortunately my mum and sisters and brother will be in Indonesia. So I don't have anyone to go with cause people Trixie want to study for trials and Puiyi and Melissa have too many practices.

0 notes dropped: