Wednesday, May 21, 2008

only fooling myself.

American Idol!!!

I know a lot of people want David C. to win but did you watch the finale? David A. totally dominated the night!!

What's more David C. has this thing bout him I don't like. It's like every time he gets criticism from the judges(which isn't often), he gives this stupid look. And on the finale show his faced was like 'I so going to win'. Overconfidence is something I don't like. And there have been a couple of incidences where the judges praise his originality in interpreting the song while in truth he just ripped of someone else's cover. I mean, there's nothing wrong with singing someone else's cover but please at least tell the judges that you did so the audience will know.

David A. may have previous experience on Star Search. But with a voice like that he just has to win American Idol!! At 18 years old, his voice is amazing. And he's just way too cute.

Can't wait for the results to be out tomorrow.

And it looks like I won't be going to Singapore next week after all.

0 notes dropped: