Thursday, May 29, 2008

you know why.

Went to Gardens yesterday for a small thing for Puiyi's b'day. Just the 5 of us. Something that hasn't happened for a long time. It seems like one of us is always too busy to go out.

Anyway, had dinner at a place called Cova. The food was not bad. Went for a movie later at Signature. It's actually just a higher class of cinemas by GSC. As in they only have premier and gold class. It was such a couple place. All the seats only come as a double so when we went it the place was mostly filled with couples. We watched 'What Happens in Vegas'. The movie was good and oh so funny!!!

Have band practice later. And actually there's another thing at Aleena's house. But seeing as my dad is such an ass, he says I can't go. Going for band practice also want to scold me. In normal circumstances I wouldn't tell him. But my mum is going to Indonesia with my sisters and brother so I have to tell my dad as I have piano class later tonight.

Can't believe that the first week of holidays are almost over.

0 notes dropped: