Tuesday, May 27, 2008

there is a difference.

1) What do you want the most now?
An unlimited shopping trip at Pavillion. Sony Ericsson Xperia which isn't out yet. A flat tummy.

2)Who is the person you trust most?
Me, myself & I. God.

3)Are you in love ?
Don't think so.

4)If you have a dream come true..What is it?
Photographic memory so I won't have to study so hard.

5)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Obviously considering I've seen it.

6)Whats your goal for this year?
Good results for SPM. Driver's license soon after my b'day.

7)Do you believe in eternity?
Eternity for what?

8)Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanna commit suicide?
Nope. Or at least I hope not.

9)What feelings do you love most?
The feeling where I feel like my life is falling into place perfectly.

10)What are the requirements from your other half?
Love God. Love me. I wouldn't object to brains, good looks and a sense of humour either.

11)What kinds of feelings you hate most?
The feeling where the whole world is against me.

12)Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Yea. Friends are important.

13)What do you want to do in the future?
Be happy. Own a publishing company.

14)What is the most important thing in your life?
God.

15)What do you feel last night?
Tired. And kinda annoyed.

16)Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Everyone that's important to me.

17)When do you think the world will end?
Whenever God wants it to.

18)The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
No idea.

19) What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Don't really know much.

20) What do you want to know right now?
Take a year long vacation and travel around the world.

0 notes dropped: