Monday, October 29, 2007

Last one.

I finally have my last Lit. book!!

An Inspector Calls by J. B Priestly.

I was pretty pissed at my dad for not letting me KLCC yesterday to get this book but he came back today with the book. So everything's okay. The book was actually quite hard to find. I mean, going into so many bookshops and finding that all didn't carry the book was pretty annoying. The woman at Silverfish even told my mum that if Kinokuniya didn't have the book, the only other place that would have it is in Singapore. Luckily it was available there.

And when my dad came into my room, he saw Mae Yeen's invitation and was like WHOSE party is this at Passion? Cause apparently Passion is a drinking place. But since it's in the afternoon I don't think any drinking will be going on.

YLDP is on the 5th of December and my dad wants me and my sis to go. So if anyone is going, drop a line so I won't be so sesat alone if people I know are going.

0 notes dropped: