Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baking frenzy.

Yesterday my 'dear' sister was on a baking frenzy. Over the pass few days, she has baked over 80 little cupcakes. Here's a rough outline of the process.

The batter in the mix.

Next comes the icing.
The BEFORE.
The AFTER.

It all turned out pretty okay in the end.

Had P & A night dance practice today. Was actually only in Pirates and Cats. But later MI didn't have enough ppl I think so Jia asked me to join.

No offense or anything but I predict that practice will not meet the target of finishing the dances in 3 days. This is because there are a few individuals who may not have the experience nor talent for dance. But what can one do? Some of the best dances are in Merdeka Skit. Also known as 'Laksa' group. Hahahaha.

The chocolates that I thought looked very nice but had dates in them from Pavillion. I'm not a fan of dates. Way too sweet.

0 notes dropped: