Monday, October 29, 2007

Bored.

I am bored. Therefore I will do this really time consuming tag.

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Loke Weng Yee.
Birth Date : 19th December.
Current Status : Single.
Eye Colour : Brown.
Hair Colour : Black but sometime a bit brown.
Right of left : Righty.

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Chinese.
My Fears : Heights. Not living up to expectations.
My weaknesses : Not outgoing enough. Has short fuse at times.
My Perfect Pizza : Lots and lots of cheese.

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : I need more sleep.
My bedtime : Usually 12.
My most missed memory : I miss too many memories.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Coke.
Single or grouped dates : No real preference.
Adidas or Nike : Nike.
Tea or Nestea : There's a difference?
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate!!
Cappuccino or Coffee : Either is find by me.

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : There are cooler ways to die.
Curse : Not out loud.
Take a shower : You think??
Have a crush : Hot fictional characters. Edward Cullen.
Think you've been in love : No.
Go to school : No. I'm a homeless bum with no purpose in life.
Want to get married : With the right guy yes.
Believe in yourself : Most of the time.
Think your a health freak : No way.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yes.
Gone to the mall : Obviously.
Been on stage : Yes.
Eaten sushi : Love it.
Dyed your hair : No, but I want to streak it.

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : Er....no.
Changed who you were to fit in : Not consciously.

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : Not too young.

LAYER 9 : IN A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour : Doesn't really matter.
Best hair colour : The colour they were born with.
Short hair or long hair : Definitely short.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Reading.
Hour ago : Drinking teh tarik.
4-5 hours ago : Eating dinner.
1 month ago : Probably homework or something.
Year ago : Rejoicing the end of PMR.

.LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : reading.
I feel : tired,
I hate : people who think they know everything but don't.
I hide : my thoughts.
I miss : the carefree life.
I need : to lose weight.

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
Just go ahead and do it if you want.

0 notes dropped: