Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shop, shop, shop.

Surprisingly I'm not really tired today.

After EST paper 1, me jialik amanda & trixie went back to my house and changed before leaving for midvalley. Normally I don't really like midvalley but really wanted to check out the new wing. Called the Gardens.

For a moment it felt like I stepped into KLCC. The layout of the place is pretty similar.
Walked around for a while before everyone started complaining of hunger. Went down to the ground floor where most of the food shops were. All the restaurants had an open kitchen concept so it's nice to know that there are no maggots in the food =p. Ate at a place called Sushi-Zen which was pretty okay for Japanese food.

Then started the walking. We walked and walked and walked. Explored almost every single shop in the Gardens I think. Everything is so expensive!! Tried on a nice white top in 'Principles' but it cost RM165. Really need to bring my mummy there one day. The Marks & Spencers that opened there is so much bigger than the one in 1U. They even had the food section. No pork pies though....Felt like I was back in London.*wishful thinking* There was a place filled with hand creams, body lotion etc. We all tried the different scents. With trixie's hand smelling like peaches & almond at the end of it. I bought an Aloe Vera hand cream while jialik bought the Aloe Vera body lotion.

I need a CREDIT CARD!!! Too many nice things that cost too much. The Guess there is nice. Had Baskin Robbins ice-cream fondue which in my opinion is better than the Haagen Daaz's one.

Stayed there till 6.30 before got picked up by my mummy for piano. Was suppose to stay for the whole of class. BUT my mother being very nice said I could skip half and go to Souled out where trixie, melissa were. Azuri, jessie & charles went too. So after piano, around 8, walked to Souled out. Ate, drank, laughed, talked. Then melissa sent me home.

P.S If anyone want to be nice enough to lend me a copy of their 'Eclipse' it would be very much appreciated. Wanted to buy it but it was only out in hard cover. Since the other two books are in paperback didn't want to spoil the series. Boohoo.

0 notes dropped: