Monday, October 29, 2007

Meanie.

As all you people know, Performance & Awards Night is this friday. It feels like finals were ages ago when in truth it was only a week back. I think this is the first time that I've practically lived in school. Practice on weekdays will 5, practice on weekends from 10 to 5. I've never spent so much time in school. It had all better be worth it on friday.

I mean, can you imagine if someone screws up and the whole thing is a flop? All our effort and time would have gone to waste then.

Hopefully my parents let me go bowling with the MYF ppl on saturday night. People in church are so different from people in school. I don't know how to describe it but it's different nonetheless.

Then off to KK on monday!! What a packed week.






I feel so mean now.

0 notes dropped: