Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hard to find.

Is it so hard to books in Malaysia??

I've gone to two bookshops and still haven't found my Literature books!!

So if anyone finds these books, do tell me.

  • Holes by Louis Sacher
  • An Inspector Calls by J. B. Priestly
  • The Lion & the Jewel by Wole Soyinka
  • Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

I think for these Raya holidays I'll be out everyday. =P

Thursday went to The Gardens. Friday went to 1U. Watched Resident Evil 3 and The Seeker. I swear I'm going to be afraid of crows from now on. If you've watched both those movies you'll understand what I mean. Saturday & Sunday is usually spent out of the house. Hopefully the meeting with Darren gets changed to Monday cause going out with the ballet people on Tuesday, hopefully. By ballet people I mean Jasmine, Emily, Nanapas maybe Sher Wen and Me.

Busy, busy, busy.

0 notes dropped: