Saturday, June 27, 2009

white roses.

Updates on the last couple of days.

Had a farewell for Faiz on Thursday. He's leaving for KYUEM(Kolej Yayasan United Engineers of Malaysia) in July as most of you know. Lucas originally told him that there were only 4 of us as the others were too busy. But the actual truth was that others were laying in wait to surprise him.

Those who turned up. Jun Kit left earlier.

So yeah. It was fun. Went to mamak after dinner. Pretty fun.

We're going to miss you Faiz. College will never be the same.

Had my last day of work yesterday. I am going to sort of miss it. Different kind of people. Yet I find that they're just a slightly more grown up version of those in college. The jokes cracked are relatively the same. Highlight of the day is still lunch.

Ah well. Went to Pavillion after work to watch Transformers 2 with Caroline, Lucas, Marcia and Darren. I would say that I enjoyed the movie. But it is WAY overrated. There is no way I'm sitting through another 2.5 hours of mainly mindless action.

And then finally today I went for a treasure hunt. Along with Amanda, Kim and Caroline. Organized by MENGO. It was freaking hard. The questions were seriously difficult. The only way people could have gotten the answers is if they are seasoned treasure hunters. Guess it's time to join more!! Haha.

0 notes dropped: