Sunday, June 21, 2009

i'm not a princess.

So last night was my last ever ballet concert.

Did not go as I hoped it would seeing as somewhere in the first dance, I dislocated my fourth toe. Yup, you read that right. The joint decided it would be fun to dislocate itself on the night of my last concert. So thus there's a huge bruise due to internal bleeding around that toe now. And it hurts to put weight on it.

Other than that, the concert was pretty fun. Still hasn't hit me that I don't have ballet anymore. Time to find another dance =D. Ballroom anyone?

Went out to eat at Hartamas Square after that as we(Aleena, Melissa, Pui Yi and I) were all hungry. We ordered so many things and yet still managed to finish it. Satay, Char Kuey Teow, Pizza, Rosti, Tauhu Bakar. Yummy. =)

Aleena dropped me home after that.

I also went to the hospital this morning to get my toe checked. Just in case. But everything's alright cause I pushed the toe back in place yesterday. However the doctor said it'll take a week or two for the bleeding to stop and get better. Boo.

0 notes dropped: